Look what I did with my Granny Squares!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
It was a long, cold, snowy weekend so I stayed inside and crocheted some pillow tops and backs, (more pics later). Now I just have to buy the pillow forms!
I enjoyed working with the bright colors, the cheered me up, especially with the SNOW, ugggh! I want Spring!!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Peaches & Cream and Lily Sugar & Cream 100% Cotton
Pattern: Hexagon by attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2009/07/early-start.html
I joined them together later, not as I went. I am addicted to Hexagons now. Each one is unique.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
I'm not sure what these little squares will grow up to be...maybe a cushion/pillow, maybe an afghan, maybe a stack of squares that will be in my crochet bag along with the african flowers, japanese flowers, hexagons, etc. Who knows?? Who Cares?? They were just so fun to make and take a photo of that I am completely satisfied wherever they end up...
Please visit the link party at Sarahndipities. Ton's of cool, inspiring stuff!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
WOW! I won the Stylish Blogger Award!
A big thank you to Toni's Favorite Things for giving me this award.
2. List 7 things about myself:
1. I have two grown children, Adam is 25 and Angela is 24
2. I'm an Administrative Assistant
3. I collect Fire King dishes
4. I love Crocheting and Scrapbooking
5. I have an English Cocker Spaniel names Sonny
6. I love walking and hiking with Sonny
7. My favorite TV shows are Bones, House and Dancing with the Stars
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers -
12. Clever Cheshire Cat
13. Charlotte's Web
Rules done! Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Toni's Favorite Things And big congratulations to the winners!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Changed it up a bit with this wonderful wooley goodness! My favorite yarn of all time by Chystal Palace Mochi Rainbow. I love how it turned out and no color changes and only two ends to work in. I may have to make something from these which would mean I would have to buy more of this yarn. Oh Darn! :)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
My Blocks from the book 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton, originally uploaded by EMCphotos.
1. Granny Stripes1, 2. StripesClose, 3. Granny Stripes Close, 4. 4PatchGrannyClose, 5. 4-Patch Close, 6. Four Patch Granny, 7. Queen Anne's Lace, 8. Wisteria, 9. Traditional Granny Square, 10. Traditional Granny Square, 11. Traditional Granny Square, 12. Traditional Granny Square, 13. Traditional Granny Square, 14. Block 117, 15. Block 117, 16. Block 117, 17. Block 117, 18. Close up block 101, 19. Close up block 101, 20. Block 101, 21. Closeup block 101, 22. Close up block 101, 23. Block101, 24. Finished Afghan, 25. Finished Afghan
Friday, March 11, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Started March 12, 2009
Hexagon Pattern by attic24.typepad.com/weblog/hexagon-howto.html
100% cotton yarn-Sugar & Cream and Peaches & Cream